Besides earning free Electroneum (ETN) up to 3 US dollars each month for 5 minutes of work each month (which is an hourly earning rate of $ 36,- US dollars) Electroneum (ETN) provides much more.
Electroneum (ETN) can also be earned by learning and selling digital skills. Price Waterhouse Coopers predicts the market of the 350 million unbanked smartphone owners to be as large as 3 trillion USD (2017 Global Fintech Report).
- Topping up your mobile phone with data and minutes
- Accessing and paying for eLearning to learn new digital skills
- Sell newly acquired digital skills to a global digital market
- Popping down to the local shop for bread and milk
- Taking the bus to the market
- Paying for utility bills
- Getting tickets for your favourite football team
- Paying for digital items online that were otherwise unobtainable (eg. In-game microtransactions)
Similar to the way Apple PayTM and Google PayTM works, the Electroneum mobile application acts as the tool to make a digital payment to another person or business.